Sunday, January 31, 2010

Getting back to it

Ok I haven't blogged for over a month! I didn't have my computer for over a week and a half as the hard drive died, that was not fun!
I sure missed my LCOM ladies when I was gone!! And there is SO much going on on the boards!! Lots of new members, which is awesome! Challenges galore - The 'So You Think You Can Scrap' Contest is in full swing, we are onto the week 3 challenge already! I was voted off in the second round, but I plan to continue the challenges because they are great! There is also the 'Random Hearts' challenge - Random challenges will be posted on the boards and you will earn 'Hearts' for completing each one, and the gal that gets 30 hearts wins! Plus the 52 Pickup Sketch challenge will be on all year - good for me as I haven't started yet! And I need to, they are some great sketches!!
The DT reveal is tomorrow, I have taken pics of my work (I need to learn to take better pics!!!) and just have to get off my tush and post them!
I can't wait til this weekend, its the LCOM Spring Crop Friday night and Saturday!!! I'm going with my scrappy gals Emily, Amanda, Kelly, Sheena and Linda :) I think I'll work on my February DT kit, and hopefully scrap some Valentines pics of Isabelle that I plan to take this week. I can't wait to have Tinks yummy food and see everyone!!

Isabelle is still moving around like crazy, trying to get herself into a standing position, its so cute. I know I'm going to have my hands full with her, she is always on the go! She is so determined! She is cutting her fourth tooth already, and I think it is bothering her a bit...she has had a hard time sleeping, and been a bit cranky, especially at night. I feel bad though, I can't imagine what it feels like to have those sharp little teeth cutting through your gums! I'm sure glad its something you forget!

Yesterday I went to Indigo to pick up my copy of 'The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo' - this months selection for the LCOM Book Club. I am on page 97, and I have thought several times about quitting reading it, not something I often do. I am finding the boring, and somewhat hard to follow. But I will keep with it, as I hear it gets better, and I don't like to not finish a book.

Off to spend some time with my little family on this beautiful sunny Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. I heard that after the first 100 pages it picks up. A guy at work read it and says it was really really good. He read it in 3 days....I'm on page 24....must get reading. oops

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm not far into the book, i hope i can keep at it

    you sure are going to have your hands full with Isabelle, she's SAUCY!!!!!
    (and i LOVE that!!)

    ReplyDelete