Monday, November 30, 2009
There is a lot going on at LCOM right now! We have gotten our names for Secret Santa, so I'll be packing mine up some goodies and mailing them out this week. It looks like the Secret Santa reveal will be Christmas Eve, so that will be fun! It'll be cool to see who got who.
We are also doing an LCOM Holiday Wish List - you can go into the store, pick out some goodies you would like to have, then email your list to Tink. Get your hubby to contact Tink with what he would like to spend, she will pick out some goodies for you, wrap them up and ship them out for Christmas! Also a great idea for your friends and family who aren't sure what to get you!
Tomorrow we are kicking off LCOMs 12 Days of Christmas! We will have prizes every day - just for signing into the right thread at the right time! We will also have a DT challenge each day, as well as new sales each day! Come join us and win some goodies!!
Ok, the kicking has calmed a bit, maybe I can go to sleep now! Cross your fingers for me!
Friday, November 27, 2009
Also I must say that the customer service at the Amsterdam is awesome! The gals at the front desk were sooo friendly and helpful! They put up with all my questions and bugging them for tables and a luggage cart...even got me a glass of wine from the bar and lent Em and I their umbrella when we had to head out into the downpour to pack up the cars!
So thank you to Tanya and Roger for driving all the way down here in this messy weather and bringing your awesome store! And thanks to my scrappy friends for a great night out!
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Monday, November 23, 2009
Thursday, November 19, 2009
LCOM Blog - http://www.letscaptureourmemories.com/
Zoe Nemburt - http://ceydaboo.blogspot.com/
Jenn DiPaolo - http://divadsgn.blogspot.com/
Melissa Mann - http://www.iheartpenquins.blogspot.com/
Guiseppa Gubler - http://guiseppagubler.blogspot.com/
Amy Daigle - http://isabellenathalielillian.blogspot.com/
Allisons Blog - http://yourmemoriescanada.blogspot.com/
Back to the LCOM Blog - http://letscaptureourmemories.blogspot.com/
Thanks for playing along, now you can Hop over to Allisons Blog!
A bit about me...
1. I love to read, and Dean Koontz is my favorite author. I collect my books, I don't ever get rid of them after I read them. I collect all the different covers of Anne Rice novels.
2. I get my creative side from my Dad. He likes to doodle and draw like me, and also collects journals like I do. He made my Mom a great pair of earrings recently.
3. I love to go four wheeling, but I haven't gone for a couple of years and I miss it! Same with fishing!
4. I collect elephants :) All kinds - trunk up or down, stuffed, glass, wooden, metal, plastic, etc.
5. I love Christmas!!! I normally start to decorate the house the day after Halloween. I love to look at all the decorations for as long as possible! I am so excited for Isabelles first Christmas!
6. My favorite scrappy companies are Prima and Basic Grey. I have so many scrappy crushes at LCOM too!!
7. I have lived in my home for about 2 1/2 years. I grew up in the city, but it wasn't for me. I love where we are now - quiet and private!
8. I love to shop!! I never used to when I was younger, but I sure do now! I have a penchant for accessories - scarves, hats, jewellery, shoes, etc.
9. I am so lucky to have the best scrappy friends! Amanda and Em live close, and I love that they can come over for a glass of wine and some scrapping! I wish my Tinkie lived closer, cause I'd love to be able to scrap with her too!
10. I am addicted to potato chips! Haha. Ok, just food in general! Hehe
Would you like to get a RAK? How about a Karen Foster advent calendar?? Sign up to follow my blog, as well as the LCOM blog, and I'll enter your name!!! If you are already a follower you are in too!!
Here is my ScrapCapture of Zoe's gorgeous Layout! My beautiful Bella is my subject :)
After the spa we went to get a bite to eat, then I went to Moms to pick up my little Love :) It was so great to get out, to spend some time with the girls, but I always miss Isabelle too.
Oh yes, I also got a call from my friend Zoe that she won me a ticket to go see a private screening of New Moon tonight!! Can't wait!!
Monday, November 16, 2009
Friday morning I went uptown with Mom and Bella, got a few Christmas gifts, and had a great late lunch at Coras! I love spending time with Mom, and she is so in Love with Isabelle :) We are a lucky family! Crazy, yes we are very, but we love each other!
I hung out with Isabelle and Gilles Friday night, had pizza and watched a movie :)
Saturday I went to the Mall and Old Navy with Isabelle, Em, Amanda and Bridget, and had a great time! We were a little squished in my car, but we (and all of our purchases!) fit in there somehow! I got a couple Christmas dresses for my little monkey, and a couple shirts for me! You know, I'm so lucky to have them as friends, they are so easy to be with and talk to..definately the forever kind of friends. Now, if I can just get Tanya to move down here....
Saturday night the girls came over to scrap. I got 2 l/os done, had some wine and nachos too! I really really need to clean that room though, wow! It's crazy down there!
Sunday I went to a Mary Kay open house with Amanda and Bridget. I ordered some stuff for my dry lips, some really pretty eyeshadow, and some hand cream. There were great chocolate truffles and hot apple cider there too! Yummy!!
Thursday, November 12, 2009
The LCOM DT - on which I am the DT Coordinator - is having its first Blog Hop on Friday, November 20th at 8pm AST!! We are doing a scraplift, and there will be a chance to win some scrappy goodies!! See you Friday night!! http://letscaptureourmemories.blogspot.com/
I also got my hair chopped off some more today. It was about halfway down my back when I gave birth to Isabelle, then I got a lot cut off a couple months later. Today its just above my chin - the shortest I have ever had it! It feels so nice right now! We'll see what I think tomorrow hahaha. Aw well, grows back right??
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
On a happier note hehe, I want to get Blog traffic up big time on the LCOM Blog!!! I am offering a RAK for new members up until November, so check it out!!
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Monday, November 9, 2009
So, a little bit about me! My name is Amy, I live near Saint John, NB with my Husband of one year, Gilles, my beautiful 5 month old Daughter Isabelle, and our black lab - Shadow.
I scrapped on and off for a couple of years, but am definately addicted now!! I love to scrap pics of Isabelle, and I love altered projects! I just love to create!
I was asked a few months ago by one of my very best friends - Tanya - to be the Design Team Coordinator for her Awesome scrapbooking site and store - Lets Capture Our Memories! I was so surprised and excited!! Me?? Really?? Wow! And I love it! Getting an awesome kit each month to work with, seeing what the amazing ladies on the DT come up with each month, it's awesome! I feel very lucky to have all my LCOM ladies, they are an awesome bunch - always there for you, its really like a scrappy family!!