Thursday, November 19, 2009

A night for me??

Last night was great! I met my sister Kathryn and friend Shelley, and we went to the Ambiance Day Spa Christmas Open House. I wasn't sure what to expect having never attended before. Well it was awesome! I got my eyebrows waxed, a hand facial, a hand massage, a back and shoulder massage, my hair cut, and my makeup done - all for free!! It is a really great idea on their part so you can try out different services and see what you like, and see what the spa looks like - it is beautiful inside! Plus there were lots of goodies to eat and drink - all made by the staff! I will definately be back next year, and hopefully booking some appointments for spa services! Hint hint.. Christmas presents Gilles!
After the spa we went to get a bite to eat, then I went to Moms to pick up my little Love :) It was so great to get out, to spend some time with the girls, but I always miss Isabelle too.
Oh yes, I also got a call from my friend Zoe that she won me a ticket to go see a private screening of New Moon tonight!! Can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment