LCOM Blog - http://www.letscaptureourmemories.com/
Zoe Nemburt - http://ceydaboo.blogspot.com/
Jenn DiPaolo - http://divadsgn.blogspot.com/
Melissa Mann - http://www.iheartpenquins.blogspot.com/
Guiseppa Gubler - http://guiseppagubler.blogspot.com/
Amy Daigle - http://isabellenathalielillian.blogspot.com/
Allisons Blog - http://yourmemoriescanada.blogspot.com/
Back to the LCOM Blog - http://letscaptureourmemories.blogspot.com/
Thanks for playing along, now you can Hop over to Allisons Blog!
A bit about me...
1. I love to read, and Dean Koontz is my favorite author. I collect my books, I don't ever get rid of them after I read them. I collect all the different covers of Anne Rice novels.
2. I get my creative side from my Dad. He likes to doodle and draw like me, and also collects journals like I do. He made my Mom a great pair of earrings recently.
3. I love to go four wheeling, but I haven't gone for a couple of years and I miss it! Same with fishing!
4. I collect elephants :) All kinds - trunk up or down, stuffed, glass, wooden, metal, plastic, etc.
5. I love Christmas!!! I normally start to decorate the house the day after Halloween. I love to look at all the decorations for as long as possible! I am so excited for Isabelles first Christmas!
6. My favorite scrappy companies are Prima and Basic Grey. I have so many scrappy crushes at LCOM too!!
7. I have lived in my home for about 2 1/2 years. I grew up in the city, but it wasn't for me. I love where we are now - quiet and private!
8. I love to shop!! I never used to when I was younger, but I sure do now! I have a penchant for accessories - scarves, hats, jewellery, shoes, etc.
9. I am so lucky to have the best scrappy friends! Amanda and Em live close, and I love that they can come over for a glass of wine and some scrapping! I wish my Tinkie lived closer, cause I'd love to be able to scrap with her too!
10. I am addicted to potato chips! Haha. Ok, just food in general! Hehe
Would you like to get a RAK? How about a Karen Foster advent calendar?? Sign up to follow my blog, as well as the LCOM blog, and I'll enter your name!!! If you are already a follower you are in too!!
Here is my ScrapCapture of Zoe's gorgeous Layout! My beautiful Bella is my subject :)