Friday, November 27, 2009

Cropped Tonight!

I just got home from a crop at the Amsterdam Inn, and I had a great time! The LCOM store was there, so I got lots of great scrappy goodies, including my next awesome DT Kit!!! It was so nice to hang out with Emily, Tanya and Amanda - and to meet some new scrappers too! Some of the LCOM ladies also stopped in to shop and say hi - so nice to see you all!! Glad you liked your RAK Michelle!! It was great to meet you in person, and you were so sweet to help us lug in the store!
Also I must say that the customer service at the Amsterdam is awesome! The gals at the front desk were sooo friendly and helpful! They put up with all my questions and bugging them for tables and a luggage cart...even got me a glass of wine from the bar and lent Em and I their umbrella when we had to head out into the downpour to pack up the cars!
So thank you to Tanya and Roger for driving all the way down here in this messy weather and bringing your awesome store! And thanks to my scrappy friends for a great night out!

4 comments:

  1. it was an awesome time, love getting out and spending time with you, and the scrapping was a bonus!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a lot of fun! I am so thankful I have great friends like you guys! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you guys had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete