Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas baking!

This is the first time I have ever done my own Christmas baking, and I discovered that I have really missed baking! I made skor squares, frogs, scotch cookies - thank you for the super easy recipe Amanda!! - and mud puddles - thank you for this new to me treat and recipe Darlene!! I think we need a bigger fridge because there is no room left in there now! Going to have to eat it all before the turkey gets here! Haha!
Well I was hoping that Isabelle was going to go to bed early tonight, I know, its a crazy request, but she did go to bed last night at 8:30! I guess it was a one time deal! Of course the one time she does go to bed before 11 or 12, the phone has to ring at 11:30 and then I couldn't get back to sleep for a few hours! Grrrrrr! Right now she is fussing and rubbing her eyes, but she still won't sleep. Thats my stubborn little monkey!
I went to Amandas Christmas party on Saturday - Gilles stayed home with Isabelle, so I got to eat and drink on my own without her little mitts trying to steal everything! There was lots of food, I was stuffed when I left! And I got a great Christmas gift from Amanda, as well as an awesome cupcake from the Royal Cupcake Company which Emilys mom owns - thank you Lorraine!!
Well, tomorrow is another Monday, I can't believe Christmas is only a few days away! I hope to get out tomorrow and grab a few last things so I don't have to go out again before Friday! Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment